Naqib Matin is a newbie investor in Charlotte, North Carolina who started wholesaling real estate when COVID hit. Once he joined the Driving For Dollars Mastery program and overcame his self-limiting beliefs, he was able to close his first 2 deals!
In this episode, Naqib looks back on how he first discovered wholesaling and the steps he took to get into the game. He then breaks down his first deal, sharing the problems he encountered and the lessons that he learned from that experience.
- You learn the most from your very first deal
- On marketing to other lists and utilizing pins
- Education and experience are key to becoming a better negotiator
- The advantages of working with wholesalers
- Start today and stay consistent
- Driving For Dollars Mastery
- Naqib Matin’s Facebook
- Max Maxwell
- Wholesaling Inc.
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss