Mike Kessler started investing in real estate in 2006 and even manufactured trailer parks. Since he got into wholesaling 3 years ago, he has had a lot of success but not the level of success that he wants to achieve.
In this episode, Mike looks back on the time he got burned out and had to scale back in terms of marketing. We then talk about how to build a team, how to become a leader, and how to scale and automate your business.
- Surround yourself with people who can get you where you want to be
- Fewer leads managed well will always outperform more leads managed poorly
- Serve your team members and build a culture of succeeding together
- Know your numbers and track them regularly
- How to find the best possible people for your team