Utah-based general contractor Adam Stevens started flipping houses in 2017. He later decided to get into wholesaling because he wanted more consistency in his work. Now, he flips and wholesales real estate—all while raising 6 kids.
In this episode, Adam walks us through his real estate journey, presenting the pros and cons of some of the different ways to invest real estate. He breaks down his very first deal—which netted him over $40k(!)—so that you can replicate his success.
- The power of gratitude
- Why Adam first got into flipping
- Wholesaling has risks just like any other business
- How Adam got a good discount
- You don’t have to know everything during seller appointments
- Be clear when setting expectations and explaining the process to the seller
- Driving For Dollars Mastery
- Tony Robbins
- Multi-Family Millions by David Lindahl
- DealMachine (discount code: pin)