After reading “Rich Dad Poor Dad”, Travis Leseth decided to get a minor in real estate investing. He then worked as a property manager until health issues led him to wholesaling. Now, he is based in Connecticut, and he just closed his first deal and made $27,000!
In this episode, Travis weighs in on what it means to be a real estate investor and reveals why he joined the Driving For Dollars Mastery program. He then breaks down his first wholesaling deal and the challenges that he faced. I chime in with some tips so that you can close deals quicker.
- The differences between a college education and paid courses
- Earn and learn
- What Travis learned during his stint as a property manager
- Time kills all deals
- Some negotiation tactics from my acquisition strategy
- Driving For Dollars Mastery
- Travis Leseth’s Facebook
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Wholesaling Inc.