One of my students came to me with a problem—he was having difficulty closing a contract with a seller because they had a lot of questions. In this short but jam-packed solo episode, I weigh in on this case study and demonstrate how I would have handled the situation. I share actionable steps so that you, too, can become a better salesperson and overcome sellers’ objections.
This is a must-listen for every investor regardless of experience level!
- What I have to offer as a mentor
- Every question you get from a seller is an objection
- Ask intelligent questions, identify the seller’s needs, and determine whether you can help them or not
- Sellers want to be heard, understood, and served
- Respond and pull away by asking another question