Bryan Gonzales is a friend and a student of mine who took what he learned, ran with it, and found success. Medical issues took him out of the real estate investing space for over a year, but after 3 weeks of getting back into the game, he was able to make over $40k!
Bryan returns to my podcast to talk about the challenges that he overcame to pick up from where he left off and rebuild his business. He shares actionable steps so that you can also wholesale real estate virtually, highlighting the importance of putting yourself in the right mindset and investing in a mentor.
- An overview of Bryan’s experiences from June 2020 until recently
- Focus on one market at a time
- Keep your marketing consistent
- Build a relationship with the seller and offer a price range
- Believe in yourself and take massive action